VAT not included
Who should attend?
Business Managers, Engineers, Project Managers and Technical professionals who want to work more directly with their direct reports to improve performance and engagement.
The purpose of this program is to understand the real challenge of moving from an individual contributor to building success from team performance. Becoming a manager is not only about the acquisition of competencies, but really the acquisition of a new professional identity to be able to do the work you need to do when you're working with other people, as opposed to doing the work yourself.
This Program helps the participants to face this transition and define new ways of working that will allow them to be effective leaders in their organisation.
Your Own Style and how you impact on others
• Situational Leadership
• Charismatic Leadership
• Transformational Leadership
• Transactional Leadership
• Key Characteristics Research
• Video – interview with Linda Hill
• Exercise: Linda Hill and the Leadership Myths
Values and Credibility
• My values
• Organisational values
• Alignment of self, team and organisation
Building a Team that Excels
• Heron’s Six Interventions Styles
• A Leadership Case Study
• Exercise – How to use the six interventions with your team
Creating a Compelling Future
• Creating a vision of the future
• Engaging your team
• Storytelling devices and techniques
• Exercise: Telling a vision story
Delivering Results that Inspire: sources of power and influence
• An Influencing Questionnaire
• Influencing Myths
• Sources of influence and power
• Stages of Buy-in
• A strategic approach to influencing
• Exercise: developing your influencing style