VAT not included
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for those new to leadership or management, who want to be able to delegate more / more effectively to direct reports, freeing them up to work on the more strategic tasks required by their role.
The workshop is designed to give you a set of delegation principles that will help ensure that team members and colleagues deliver what you ask and get it right first time... whilst recognising that the success of their delivery depends a lot on your own delegation skills!
Deciding what to delegate
• What you should delegate
• What you should NOT delegate
Choosing the right person
• Principles for choosing who to delegate to
• Alternatives to delegation
Communicating the task
• Templates for communicating exactly what you want
• Clarifying task related goals and priorities
• Gaining commitment to deliver on the task
Supporting your staff
• Identifying the support they need in order to complete the task
• How and when to check in
• Feedback after the task