About the Team
We’re Never Mind the Buzzwords’ founders, Ian Thomson and Annabelle Beckwith. Between us, we have nearly 50 years experience of developing and delivering high impact training programmes that work. We work with a range of associates with different specialisms and backgrounds in the design and delivery of programmes and consultancy services…but here’s a bit about us…
- Experience in international business
- Has worked in over 30 countries during the last 30 years
- Former Finance Director of John Brown Engineering
- Recognised provider of leadership programmes by the Institute of Leadership and Management.
- Ian’s clients include: : Thai Automotives Thailand, Adam & Co, Bank Negara, Bank of Malta, Coutts Private Bank, GE Life, HSBC, Royal Bank of Scotland and Standard Life International BSkyB, BAE Systems (Cultural change), Emirates Airlines, Hainan Airlines, KPMG, Unilever
- Varied career in TV, as an MP’s researcher, and in marketing, PR and corporate communications prior to training
- Former Head of Development and Public Affairs at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (then the RSAMD)
- Specialist in devising and delivering experience-based learning and challenging businesses to ‘get out more’ in order to learn best practice from sectors well outside their own.
- Has worked in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. She has also lived and worked in Hong Kong, and has extensive experience of Indian business culture.
- Annabelle’s past clients include The Peugeot Motor Group, BAE Systems, Rolls Royce, Ministry of Defence, Royal Bank of Scotland, Glaxo SmithKline , Burmah Castrol, Johnson and Johnson, EDF Energy, Sky TV, Scottish Enterprise, Avon Cosmetics.